PREVIEW: Malaysia vs Jordan – Predictions, team news, lineups

Sports Mole previews Monday’s Asia Cup match between Malaysia and Jordan, including predictions, team news, expected line-up and more.

Malaysia and Jordan Both would want to start their own jobs asia cup They are mounting a winning campaign when they face each other at Al Janoub Stadium on Monday.

It will be Malaysia’s first match in a major continental tournament in Asia since 2007, while Jordan has appeared in four of the past five Asian Cups.


match preview

©Reuters

Malaysia will enter the tournament as the underdog to advance from Group E, while South Korea will be the big favorites to win the group. However, given that three teams have advanced from four of the six groups and Bahrain is also in the group, there is a possibility that both countries will advance to the finals.

Malaysia has the slight advantage of playing against a lower-ranked nation before facing South Korea in the final group match. If they win two games, they will advance to the last 16, but even with three or four points, they will have a great chance to advance to the group stage for the first time in their history.

In fact, this is the first time Malayan Tigers have qualified for the Asia Cup since 1980, having automatically qualified as co-hosts in 2007.Former Hong Kong boss Kim Pangong As a result, the 54-year-old has established himself as a hugely popular figure in Malaysia, but there may be some awkwardness when he faces his country in the final match.

Malaysia’s performance has been good for quite some time, with Tajikistan’s only win against Malaysia being a 3-0 loss to Thailand over a year ago. So they’ll have real belief they’ll pull off a bit of a surprise Monday against Jordan.

Jordan©Reuters

They learned of Jordan’s recent form following an impressive 2-1 win over Asian Cup hosts and defending champions Qatar last week, ending a seven-game winless streak. That would be doubly true.

From the second half attack Yazan Al Naimat and Ali Orwan The friendly team then turned over. Akram Afif They took the lead from the penalty spot after just 11 minutes.it was a much needed boost Hussein AmmutaThe team lost to Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Azerbaijan, and Norway, with draws against Iraq and Tajikistan.

Of course, the ability of the opponents was in most cases much higher than Malaysia. Jordan is ranked 43rd above their next opponent in December’s FIFA World Rankings, suggesting they should aim for a win in their first match.

After all, Jordan has reached the Asian Cup finals three times since first qualifying in 2004, reaching the quarter-finals in 2004 and 2011. The latter is a difficult task on current form, but there is no reason why the former cannot be accomplished once again.

Malaysia Asia Cup Format:

Malaysian form (all competitions):

Jordan Asia Cup form:

Jordan’s form (all competitions):

Advertisement – The following content:


team news

All Malaysian national teams compete in their own country’s domestic league. Dion CoolsHe plays for Buriram United in Thailand. Junior Eldostal He plays for Indonesia’s Dewa United.

Faisal Halim, Safawi Rashidand Akhyar Rashid Both of his country’s goalscorers are in double digits, suggesting he could be in line for third place on Monday.

Jordan, on the other hand, will likely shift most of the goal-scoring burden to the all-time leading scorer. Hamza Al Dardour. The 32-year-old has scored 35 goals in 121 caps for his country.

But they also have two other players in double digits. Yazan Arunamat and Musa Al Ta’amari. Al Tamari is perhaps Jordan’s most talented player and has scored three goals in Ligue 1 since joining Montpellier last summer.

Malaysia’s expected starting lineup:
Hazmi; Davis, Erdostal, Kuels. Hanapi, Fazail, Wilkin, Corbin Ong.Halim, Rashid, Akhyar

Potential starters for Jordan:
Abu Laila. Nassib, Al-Arab, Al-Ajarin. Haddad, Rashdan, Al Rawabdeh, Al Mardi.Al Taamari, Al Naimat, Orwan


SM word green background

We say: Malaysia 1-1 Jordan

It’s a difficult match to predict, so I’ll choose a draw. Both teams will be desperate to avoid defeat in the first round. If they do so, their chances of advancing to the final tournament will be slim.

The result can be boring encounters devoid of inspiration or personal qualities.

data analysis

Analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player statistics, suggests that the most likely outcomes for this match are: Malaysia win with probability of 69.87%.The probability of a draw is 17.8% and win Jordan There is a probability of 12.34%.

The most likely scoreline is Malaysia Victory is 2-0 with a probability of 11.3%. The next most likely scoreline for that result is: 1-0 (9.84%) and 2-1 (9.64%). The most likely scorelines are: 1-1 (8.39%),For a while Jordan win, that is 0-1 (3.65%).


top tip

Our expert forecaster partners are: Sporita.com This game is expected to be an away win. click here Find out what else they predict about this match and find out more proven football tips.Away win: Carl


ID:533710:1false2false3false:QQ:: From Database Desktop:LenBod:collect11358:

Preview by email

Click here to get it sports mallWe’ll send you daily email previews and predictions for all the major matches.


Related Article

0 Comments

Leave a Comment