Mysterious death of Thai girl solved in Malaysia
Photo via Facebook/

Thai parents asked for help Pavena Children and Women Foundation Reportedly to investigate the mysterious and tragic death of his daughter fell From the 33rd floor building inside kuala lumpur city ​​of Malaysia and died.

62-year-old Thai woman Nopparat Impruh and her 63-year-old husband Narongchai Phansanoi traveled from Nakhon Ratchasima, Isan province to Bangkok on January 21 to meet the foundation’s founder, Paveena Hongsakul. But I didn’t know that she went to Bangkok. To Malaysia.

Noparat said she and her husband learned of the death of their 21-year-old daughter Nafa “Jah” Phansanoy on January 8. She said someone called her community leader to inform her that Jah had died in Malaysia, and the leader relayed her tragic news to her. And her husband.

She spoke to Jah on January 5th through the LINE app and invited her to celebrate a New Year’s party with her family on January 15th, but Jah accepted the invitation and did not mention Malaysia.

Noparat said Jia was staying with a friend in a condominium in Mueang district and lived with her husband in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Pak Thong Chai district. Jha’s friend has a Malaysian husband and she runs a restaurant in Malaysia. Jah had known this friend since they attended her elementary school together.

Noparat learned after Jha’s death that she had traveled to Malaysia with a friend and ended up falling to her death in Kuala Lumpur. She was suspicious of Jah’s death, and she did not believe it was a suicide. She wanted to know the true cause of her daughter’s death and hoped the Foundation could help find out.

Dissection limitations

The Pavena Foundation assisted the family with the autopsy of Jha’s body, and some details of the surgery were made public today, January 22nd. Pavena said Jha’s body had already been dissected once in Malaysia, making the second autopsy more difficult. There was no blood or urine left for her tests, and formalin was already present in her body.

Paveena reported that Jha had cuts and bruises all over her body, including her chin, shoulders, buttocks, upper arms and thighs. Jha is suspected of being hit with an unidentified object. Her skull, femur, ankle, pelvis, spine and ribs were fractured.

Medical professionals took samples of her liver for toxin testing, fingernails for further DNA testing, and vaginal secretions for testing.

Jha’s mother, Noparat, fainted when she heard the autopsy results. Jha’s father, Nanchai, told the media that he was grateful for the foundation’s help and would accept whatever the official autopsy concluded.

crime news thailand news

Related Article


Leave a Comment